At Lifesize, we believe that every person and every meeting room in your organization deserves to be video-enabled with the best communication tool available, Lifesize Cloud. And now you can get an enhanced experience with our Premium Subscription Plan.
With our Premium Subscription Plan, you get access to premium features like Skype for Business/Microsoft® Lync® support, 40-way calling and much more. You also have the option to upgrade to our Extreme Enterprise Support Service where you’ll gain 24/7/365 support, priority in our support queue, access to special community groups, a dedicated Customer Obsession Team for on-boarding, training and success and account reviews. Best of all, you can purchase a multiyear Premium Subscription Plan now, saving you money and giving you price protection.
Who is it ideal for?
It is ideal for organizations of all sizes, from small businesses to global businesses, that are looking for an enhanced experience with the most powerful communication and collaboration tool available.
How does it work?
Contact your local Lifesize Sales Representative, who will provide a quote based on the number of users and rooms you’d like to entitle.
What is so great about this plan?
Now every user gets access to the premium version of Lifesize Cloud packed full of enhanced features, on their laptop, tablet and smartphone, and every meeting room gets our award-winning video systems connected to Lifesize Cloud.
Support for both direct-dial and “meet-me” dialing plans
- Direct dial any user, video system or meeting room for instant collaboration
- Create and schedule meet-me meetings
- Email-based dialing support
Support for legacy dial plans
- Dial out to any IP address or URI
- Every user and meeting room is reachable by IP address, URI or telephone number
Every user can create meeting rooms
- Optional security passcode
- Configurable auto-removal of unused rooms
- Each room supports up to 25 participants joining on an H.323/ SIP video system, Lifesize Cloud app, guest client or telephone
Create a group call by simply adding another person to your call—no need to hang up and dial a bridge or meeting room (Feature available on the Cloud app and Icon room video system)
UNLIMITED GUEST CALLING
Anyone can join your call from an existing group video system, a Mac® or PC or even a web browser (Beta for Chrome™ only)
Local telephone numbers in 30+ countries, provides dial-in support to all users and meetings
USER AND MEETING DIRECTORIES
Lifesize Cloud eliminates the need to dial using legacy IP addresses since every app and Icon room video system comes with a prepopulated directory—simply select the entry you wish to call
- Presence indicators let you see at a glance whether the person you want to reach is available
Lifesize Cloud apps for Macs, PCs, mobile devices and Lifesize Icon room video systems offer native Cloud integration:
- Plug-and-play provisioning
- Prepopulated directory with presence support
- Meetings directory
- Automatic software updates
ICON ROOM VIDEO SYSTEM
Supports connecting and automatic configuration to your Lifesize Cloud account and automatic software updates.
Centralized access to the admin console for all registered video systems from video systems tab on web console.
Available options include touch-screen phone, dual display support and 10x PTZ camera
THIRD-PARTY VIDEO SYSTEM SUPPORT
Lifesize Cloud is an interoperable service that works with video systems and infrastructure** from the following manufacturers:
SECURITY AND FIREWALL TRAVERSAL
- Encrypted signaling and media, AES 128-bit
- Automatic firewall traversal, no public IP required (Lifesize Cloud apps and Lifesize Icon only)
VIDEO AND AUDIO QUALITY
- HD video up to 60 fps
- Wideband HD audio with built-in echo cancellation
- ConferenceCams — Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e
- Webcams — Logitech C930 and C920
- Headsets — Logitech H390
- Speakers — Logitech Z320
- Mac OS X 10.8 and 10.9
- Windows® 7, 8 and 8.1
- Intel Core i5 1.6 GHz or faster, 4 GB RAM
BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE SUPPORT
Lifesize Cloud supports the latest iOS and Android™ devices, making your video conferencing available on a broad range of tablets and smartphones.
Android (v4.0 or later)
- HTC: Sensation, Sensation 4G, One S, EVO 3D, One X, One® (M8)
- Samsung: Galaxy S II, Galaxy S III, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab™ 2 7”, Galaxy Tab 3 8”, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2,
- Galaxy Note 3
- Google: Nexus™ One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
- Motorola: Xoom, Droid Bionic
- Amazon: Kindle™ Fire HD 7, Kindle Fire HD 8.9.
This list includes only the certified devices; other Android devices might work with Lifesize Cloud.
iOS (v7.0 or later)
- iPhone® 5S, iPhone® 5C, iPhone® 5, iPhone® 4S, iPhone® 4, iPad® Air, iPad® with Retina display, iPad® 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad Mini with Retina display, iPad® Mini iPod touch® 5th generation
Windows (v8.0 or later)
- Microsoft: Surface Pro
- All Windows tablets running v8.0 or later