Chorus Call New Zealand Pty Ltd trading as Video Conferencing New Zealand(referred to in this document as we, our, us) offers a limited warranty in relation to our products.
We want you to enjoy your new products and we will always strive to provide you the best solutions to meet your needs.
We strongly advise you seek assistance from one of our specialists before purchasing any product online, as we do not provide refunds for purchases made incorrectly or for change of mind.
In the unlikely event that something is not quite right we will always be there to help!
Making a claim
In order to receive an exchange or store credit, please note the following:
- The returned product must be sent to us within 14 days of the date you received the product, along with its invoice/proof of purchase.
- The returned product must be in 100% working order and in pristine conditions.
- The returned product must be unmodified and undamaged.
- The returned product must be sent with all PSU, cables, brackets, accessories, plastic protection bags, warranty card and documentation.
- The returned product must be sent in their original packaging using an outer box for the return to avoid any shipping label to be glued on to the product box.
- The returned product must be packaged properly and safely to ensure no breakage during its return transit.
- The packaging and shipping costs involved with returning an item will be at the customer’s own expense.
- The return postage must be insured for the total amount including GST listed on the original invoice.
- Once we receive the returned product and a fault has been confirmed, we will contact you and advise the following step for you to receive a replacement unit to the product originally supplied.
- If the returned product is found not to have a problem, you may arrange to collect the product at your own expense. You may be charged a $50 handling fee if you would like us to ship the product back to you.
- If no fault has been found and you do not wish to collect the returned product, a 20% restocking fee will apply.
- Subject to the New Zealand Consumer Law, failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in an additional restocking fee or refusal of return/store credit.
The rights described in this policy are in addition to the statutory rights to which you may be entitled under the New Zealand Consumer Law.
If you have any questions about your product, or wish to make a claim under this policy, please call us on 0800 450 278.